New guy, first post

Hey All!

Long time lurker here. Decided to register finally.

I've always been a big fan of Tag Heuer and finally come to the realization that it really is the only watch brand I care about. I don't have an impressive collection yet but always find myself checking out Tag's when out watch browsing.

Welcome @Rhone1 Whether you have any watches or many, you're always welcome here. Be warned- stick around too long and I guarantee you'll buy a few 😉

What is it about TAG Heuer for you?

TAG Heuer was the first "nice" watch that I bought when I started my career. Over the years I purchased a few others from Rolex and IWC but I always find myself looking at TAG's and being much more interested in what the brand is doing compared to others. My wife picked up a Heuer Calibre 18 for me a couple of months ago and now the other watches collect dust in a drawer. I'm not sure what my next TAG will be but have started thinking about something with a metal band that can replace my submariner.

TAG Heuer was the first "nice" watch that I bought when I started my career. Over the years I purchased a few others from Rolex and IWC but I always find myself looking at TAG's and being much more interested in what the brand is doing compared to others. My wife picked up a Heuer Calibre 18 for me a couple of months ago and now the other watches collect dust in a drawer. I'm not sure what my next TAG will be but have started thinking about something with a metal band that can replace my submariner.

Thanks @Rhone1 that's a lovely Carrera you have 😉