Need help with selecting new Autavia strap with deployant

I own an Autavia chronograph (the Calibre 11 Collector's Edition) and am looking to get a nice strap with a deployant clasp.

1. My understanding is that the Autavia has a lug width of 21mm, and apparently TAG Heuer does not make any OEM strap at 21mm with a deployant. Is that correct?

2. I did some homework and found that Zenith makes nice 21mm straps for their El Primero watches. I went to my Zenith dealer, and they said that they could not sell me the strap and deployant unless I had proof-of-registration that I already owned a Zenith watch. Apparently this limitation is to prevent counterfeiting. Has any encountered the same problem?

Thanks.

Yes. You might have better luck if you phone them up and tell them you need a replacement strap for your Zenith and buy over the phone. Depends on who you get, though.

I've been using a 22mm TAG Heuer deployment calf strap on my 21mm F1 without issue.

If you like green stitching, I believe the strap of the F1 Cal 16 CAZ2016.FC6473 is 21mm. Also, if I'm not mistaken, I believe some of the Carreras (e.g. Day Date) have 21mm lugs, so their straps should work. Otherwise, there are many aftermarket strap options out there.
1fcb86e826ad31d4e48f13d812fb909d0ee285bb.jpg