Forums Latest Members
  1. Pasbru

Pasbru Apr 1, 2015

Hi Guys,

With the help of some great guys on various forums.....looking over a few models along with some patience this came around.........so I finally pulled the trigger, and all I can is why did I wait so long! It is hard to get off the wrist. Thanks to everyone and will post more photos after new strap arrives. Cheers to all and happy hunting!

Autavia Shot.jpg

2. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Apr 2, 2015

Looks great- I owned a similar one a while back (not my photo)

H. Plarta 1.jpg

Note the "tropical" sub-dials which had turned a slight brown colour. Think that this one had new hands fitted by TAG Heuer too and a re-lume

3. Pasbru

Pasbru Apr 2, 2015

Which models do you have now if you let this go......:)

4. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Apr 4, 2015

I sold my collection a few years ago to TAG Heuer in China...so if you are ever walking past one of their boutiques and you see the heritage section, chances are you'll see my old watches!

The only one I have left is this Lemania Silverstone
    TAG-Heuer-mastering-time-silverstone.jpg

Pasbru likes this.
  5. imagwai

imagwai Apr 5, 2015

That Silverstone is a real beauty

6. Pasbru

Pasbru Apr 5, 2015

Nice Watch! Silverstone looks crisp! Enjoy that beauty...You must have had a super nice collection in the past! Would love to have seen the lineup. :D

7. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Apr 5, 2015

Amazing David. I'm sure it was hard to part from them, but at least they are in good hands.

8. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Apr 5, 2015

It was and it wasn't. I found that there were quite a few NOS watches with stickers that I wasn't wearing...as a collector they're special, but what's the point of having a Ferrari in the garage that you don't drive? I still have several re-edition models (Monaco, Monza, Carrera), the Silverstone above and my trusty 4000 quartz!

9. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Apr 5, 2015

Great analogy, nothing sadder than an undriven sports-car; at least your watches are being proudly displayed and hopefully well cared-for by the TH boutiques.

10. ucsfgabe

ucsfgabe Apr 5, 2015

Congrats!