Forums Latest Members
  1. jacinabox

jacinabox May 16, 2021

Hi All,

As I don't seem to have much luck in finding a good Monaco CAW2110, my thoughts have turned to Monza's. A watch I've admired over the years but haven't actively sought out.

I've had a message from a private seller offering a Cal36 Monza but he's not sure how to price it, nor have I.
    White dial, boxed but no credit card type paperwork. Owned for 10 years but never serviced. A couple of very minor marks but crystal is unblemished. Functions as it should. OE strap is past its best. Does look nice in the good pics he sent.

I'm fairly keen on it, but I haven't actually got a clue what to offer. Prices from dealers seem to be inconsistent and I don't want cause offence...naturally I'm looking for a good deal.

Servicing on the El Primero looks quite costly and I'd like to factor that into my offer.

Thoughts on this model appreciated with a fair guide to what I should offer...this is a UK deal.

I've never had one on my wrist, so need to do my homework before buying something that doesn't get my instant love! Black would've been my first choice, I think, but I'm really warming to the white dial version!