Monaco plexiglass replacement

Need some advice from the forum elders. I have my Monaco Python CW2114 with a badly scratched plexiglass. I want a new glass but my local AD says that changing the glass would need to be accompanied by a service by LVMH. I'm really not interested in paying for the service and just want a new glass.

Any feedback on local UK watch repair shops where I can get the glass change carried out without a full service? The scope would include sourcing a new glass and seal.

Did you try polywatch already, might improve the condition enough if the marks aren't too deep?

Did you try polywatch already, might improve the condition if the marks aren't too deep?
I just released that's an option so I've ordered one.

Lovely crystal patina, you should probably keep it to preserve the value of the watch

Plexiglass can absolutely be polished, so the Polywatch is definitely the first stop. Be sure to check out some tutorials on YouTube just to be safe.

I agree with giving Polywatch a try, stuff does a great job! And from the looks of the crystal, it should be able to clean most of that up--may have to do it a few times...