Link watch links

Have you asked an authorised TAG Heuer dealer? I would think they can simply order links for you

Any idea on price
No idea I'm afraid but beware that places like ebay are sometimes more expensive than buying new spare links directly from a TAG dealer.

Don't forget to post the price here once they come back to you, could be helpful for others looking for the same info

Try your local TH authorized dealer (AD). I was able to get new links for two different Link watches a couple of months ago from my AD, and the prices seemed very reasonable -- the steel links were $10 each, plus shipping.

The prices on ebay for genuine TH links are ridiculous, and I wouldn't buy from there unless they weren't available anywhere else. I have also seen listings for aftermarket/clone links on ebay, and even those are more expensive than my local AD.

eBay prices are so insane for some links that I picked up two half-links for my Link Calibre 36 at £15 each via AD, and sold one on eBay for (IIRC) £50. It was half the price of the next cheapest one (at the time)!

(I will note that it was via GSP, so entirely possible it went somewhere where the buyer was simply unable to get them.)