Lego E30 M3 Fan proposal...

^ vintage technic :thumbsup:
I have an older one, kit 8865, somewhere in storage at my parent's house.

8865iso.JPG

I'll go even older. My 8860 (also in a box somewhere) will pass to my son when he's old enough.
The alternate dragster model fitted an action man perfectly!
wpid-930911698_d2ed7ec690.jpg

That's really cool, I remember the red car, but not the earlier one

From this we can probably spot the age bands of different members :)

I helped a buddy move house at the weekend (for the third time, sigh). In reward I was given this while clearing his parents attic:
IMG_8687.JPG

It's a 8880 supercar, one I drooled over in the lego catalogue when I was a kid but could never afford. Instructions are available online, sometime when work is quiet I'll strip it and bung it through the ultrasonic parts washer, then build it over the Christmas vacation :)

Enjoy
From this we can probably spot the age bands of different members :)

Seems that we might have to be careful...

I helped a buddy move house at the weekend (for the third time, sigh). In reward I was given this while clearing his parents attic:
IMG_8687.JPG

It's a 8880 supercar, one I drooled over in the lego catalogue when I was a kid but could never afford. Instructions are available online, sometime when work is quiet I'll strip it and bung it through the ultrasonic parts washer, then build it over the Christmas vacation :)
Nice! You can see how these Technic models got more sophisticated over the years. I like the side supports on the seats!
I assume you have a parts washer already but a close mesh laundry bag and a 40C washing machine cycle also works brilliantly.....if a little noisily! Just don't put the shock springs in. :)