Left-Hand Crown Monaco Database

Hi all,

Over the last couple of years, I've been working on this database of every Monaco produced with a left-hand crown.

Have a look and let me know if you see any places I need to fix.

Monaco Database

Thanks!

Not all Monacos... only those produced by TAG Heuer. Subtle difference.

Hi all,

Over the last couple of years, I've been working on this database of every Monaco produced with a left-hand crown.

Have a look and let me know if you see any places I need to fix.

Monaco Database

Thanks!
Line 12 date should be 2023.

Not all Monacos... only those produced by TAG Heuer. Subtle difference.
If we get into every custom Bamford has produced, this list would be a mile long!

If we get into every custom Bamford has produced, this list would be a mile long!
No, I mean only since 1997. But yes, Bamford would be a nightmare

No, I mean only since 1997. But yes, Bamford would be a nightmare
Yea, while I have line items for the early 1133/1533s, regarding left-hand crown Monacos only, 2009 with the 40th Anniversary model was the first time we saw the return of the LHC. Right? Or am I missing something?

I know there have been plenty of Monacos since 1997, but the initial re-issues began, but they were all right-hand crown models, right?

Yea, while I have line items for the early 1133/1533s, regarding left-hand crown Monacos only, 2009 with the 40th Anniversary model was the first time we saw the return of the LHC. Right? Or am I missing something?

I know there have been plenty of Monacos since 1997, but the initial re-issues began, but they were all right-hand crown models, right?
Correct.

Put them all together in a collage.

I did combine the China and Las Vegas Editions into one to keep it a nice round number, though.

How thick are the "modern" Caliber 11 watches? Various sites say somewhere between 11 and 15mm.

How thick are the "modern" Caliber 11 watches? Various sites say somewhere between 11 and 15mm.
Modern Calibre 11 left-hand crown (and the now discontinued Calibre 12 right-hand crown) models are 14.3mm thick.

The new Calibre 02 right-hand crown models, are 15.21mm thick.

They're all big, chunky watches, but that's part of the experience!
Edited:

Put them all together in a collage.

I did combine the China and Las Vegas Editions into one to keep it a nice round number, though.
Make a great poster much like the Omega Speedy one