Kirium Clasp (FC5000) Burring Into Skin

Hello guys, i finally bought my first Kirium (CL111A).
Very nice watch but the clasp buries into my skin.
Can i bend it somewhat to... not do that :)))
Or i just need a new style of clasp?
(I Have Skinny Wrists)

Maybe wear it a little looser?

It does look like the innermost piece of metal in the buckle can be bent somewhat to reshape it. However, I couldn't tell for sure without examining it in person.

IIRC, wasn't it expected to cut the rubber straps once purchased, to get a better fit on the owner? That would also change the angle of that innermost metal piece, depending on where you cut the strap. Or am I thinking of some other watch?

Maybe wear it a little looser?

It does look like the innermost piece of metal in the buckle can be bent somewhat to reshape it. However, I couldn't tell for sure without examining it in person.

IIRC, wasn't it expected to cut the rubber straps once purchased, to get a better fit on the owner? That would also change the angle of that innermost metal piece, depending on where you cut the strap. Or am I thinking of some other watch?
I've seen people cutting the strap after they get the sizing right. But i don't want to ruin a strap if i don't have to.
I could bend it to a better shape but is it advised?

P.S. It is not a tight fit, it is loose. Any more looser than this and it will rotate around my hand.

Which part of the clasp is sticking in you? Is it the the folding part or the smaller part?

Which part of the clasp is sticking in you? Is it the the folding part or the smaller part?
It's the smaller part