Forums Latest Members
  1. Mrl1983

Mrl1983 Apr 5, 2016

Hi everyone,

I hopefully have a vintage Heuer here, but I am not sure. If you look at the "Heuer" on the dial it doesnt seem to be perfectly level. I also think it is a using a Landeron movement. The top pusher starts the chronograph and the bottom pusher stops and resets the chrono. I did some research and found that the Landeron 48, 51, 148, and 248 all work this way. Did Heuer use Landeron movements? What do you think? I believe this is a genuine movement, but is it a fake Heuer? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Edited Apr 5, 2016
  2. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Apr 6, 2016

Hi- can't see a photo?

3. imagwai

imagwai Apr 6, 2016

There was a photo yesterday, but it's gone. Possible redial? It looked in very clean condition for vintage. I didn't comment at the time though as I have no real knowledge of that model.

4. Vietnamese guy

Vietnamese guy Jul 13, 2016

Dear Calibre 11 , I have the same question , too. Is this the genuine Heuer movement and the genuine case and dial ? I think it's Landeron 48. In my opinion, I'm pretty sure about 75% these things not Heuer. Please help me. Thank you all.

tag heuer.jpg Tag Heuer 2.jpg
  5. Vietnamese guy

Vietnamese guy Jul 14, 2016

I posted my question in the below comments. Please help me in authentification this watch.