Forums Latest Members
  1. nickjtay

nickjtay Jun 20, 2018

I have just brought a Tag Connect 45. I seem to be able to get phone notifications but not getting any mail or message notifications. Can anyone help?

2. Good Times

Good Times Jun 20, 2018

Ensure you have iMessage enabled to get text notifications. As for mail I don’t have push notifications activated so not sure what the go is there.

3. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jun 20, 2018

Hi! I also have the same couple, and I’m receiving most of the mail notifications, and all whatsapp messages, notifications from my bank app and many others. It works very well.

I thought was going to receive only mail notifications from the Google account mail address, but in fact I’m receiving from all the mail accounts I have in the phone (I receive the mail messages directly in the phone, using the standard iPhone system... not using any other mail app, or syncronized with any cloud/outlook).

How do you have the settings of your Wear OS app? Mine is like the picture

AD99DAB1-154E-481F-9DEE-5156EE85156C.png
  4. nickjtay

nickjtay Jun 21, 2018

How strange I've tried reinstalling the whole thing but the only notifications it only sees phone and google search in my notifications? can you suggest anything

IMG_1278.png
  5. helent

helent Nov 22, 2019

Hi Im not getting my email notifications either and e mail does not appear in my notification lists on wear os on my iPhone xs max.

Can anybody help??

6. Chip

Chip Apr 21, 2022

Hi did you fix this? I’ve just bought the golf connected and can’t get mine to work