Forums Latest Members

Introduction and question: Symbols on 3 counter chrono face

1. ddaenen1

ddaenen1 Jan 17, 2018

Hello all, my name is Dominique from Belgium and i am very new to TAG Heuer and to this forum. I bought a 2nd hand 6 month old TAG Heuer connected modular 45 last week from a not-to-be-named former BMC cycling racer. It is the version with the black ceramic bezel and came with titanium bracelet, 2 black rubber straps with logo and 1 pink, yellow and red rubber strap with logo. From what i understand the red, pink and yellow with logo are not listed on the TAG website so i do not know if they are rare or not.

I am extremely pleased with my purchase and still learning all about it. Her a picture with the black strap.
    IMG_0579.JPG

Now to my question: I got a picture (below) from the previous owner wearing the watch and noticed the faceplate had 2 small symbols underneath the "connected" on the 3 counter chrono face which i have not seen so far. Can someone explain to me what they are?

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 23.50.07.png

Many thanks, Dominique

Edited Jan 17, 2018
  2. icwhatudidthere

icwhatudidthere Jan 17, 2018

The number is the number of unread notifications. The crossed out cloud means it's not connected to your phone.

ddaenen1 likes this.
  3. ddaenen1

ddaenen1 Jan 18, 2018

Excellent. Many thanks!