Interesting dilemma in the news for new Tag Heuer.

If this customer is so concerned about accuracy, and doesn’t show any knowledge about automatic watches (even a more than $20000 COSC Tourbillon from any brand could gain 84s in just two weeks, within specifications!), he should invest in a TAG Heuer... Connected: exactly on time and date during the whole year! ;)

Annotation 2020-09-01 113602.jpg

I wonder if same guy would take issue with his cars manufacturer when he cannot attain the fuel consumption figures suggested by them?

I wonder if same guy would take issue with his cars manufacturer when he cannot attain the fuel consumption figures suggested by them?
Haha good point but bad comparison... car companies are pure evil and can legally tell lies about fuel consumption. At least Tag is honest about the terrible accuracy of the "calibre 5"

I don't know what the big deal is.... I make it part of my morning routine.... take one out of the winder, check time against iPhone, adjust as necessary. Some are closer than others, depending on the day and it puts a smile on my face to start the day, which is nice during these bullshit times we find ourselves in...... :mad:

I'm not just funny, I'm completely hilarious.
giphy.gif