I Am Clearly Not On My Own Then…

Read that one earlier as well. ABTW is such a refreshing breathe of fresh air in the watch media landscape.

You’re probably too young to listen to their podcast, but that’s interesting each week too in fairness.

LOL too young :rolleyes: I've listened to every episode since they started ABTW weekly. I am a bit pissed off because of the new annoying 'hit miss maybe' format with 200 people calling in from around the globe and they spend half of each episode with this bad format. I prefer the old 'hit miss maybe'. Now I only listen up to when they come to that segment.

I totally get that. It’s not the best part of it, I agree.
Edited:

Ariel and his crew are like a beacon of light in the bullshit infested world of luxury watches.

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed Pepsi's new logo? I assumed it was some kind of special edition retro packaging, but apparently it is their 'new' logo. No doubt inspired by their 70s heritage and history.

::yawn::::yawn::::yawn::::yawn::::yawn::

Ariel and his crew are like a beacon of light in the bullshit infested world of luxury watches.

Speaking of which, has anyone noticed Pepsi's new logo? I assumed it was some kind of special edition retro packaging, but apparently it is their 'new' logo. No doubt inspired by their 70s heritage and history.

::yawn::::yawn::::yawn::::yawn::::yawn::
Good, heritage is my main priority when choosing a beverage