How to proceed? Warranty repairs...

Hi great forum Members,

Got a new Aquaracer WAY101C, nearly for less than 2 yrs, still in international warranty.
A few months ago it started to run slow, but occasionally. Then works perfectly few months, then slows for 1-2 minutes in a day, then again it works perfectly.
Then left it for warranty check and repair and two weeks later I got it "repaired". They explained some wheels been revised, oiled......
On the next day at 4 pm, I noted it was 10 sec芯nds back.
Then I returned it to AD, Some days later I got a phone call from AD that it works well, but they will ask TH for a new movement to exchange the existing one. 20 days later, I got it "repaired with a new one movement".

Currently 1-2 months later, the problem is start existing. The day before yesterday I noted it was 60sec back.
Yesterday new 10 sec, so last night I left it to AD.

In addition, my job is in an ordinary office, on the deck and PC, with no stressed conditions around me.

Another one thing, a have registered watch in tagheuer.com, but there isn't marked any repairs, they existing just in the local AD
Warranty expires in June.

So, what to do? How to proceed?

Thank you 馃榾
Edited:

Do you have paperwork to show the repairs were carried out by Tag Heuer? Or is the AD trying to fob you off? If the movement has genuinely been changed then it would appear to indicate the issue may lie elsewhere.

They gave me a copy of tickets, but take them back when I got the *repaired* item back
Their website shows the pick up and return dates to me as well as an simple marked warranty fixing.
I got copies of the tickets and screenshots of the website.

You gave me an idea to ask them for an official doc when go to them. Thank you!
Edited:

You don't have to use the AD - you can send the watch directly to Tag Heuer if you don't trust the AD. No reason why they should retain documents.

You don't have to use the AD - you can send the watch directly to Tag Heuer if you don't trust the AD. No reason why they should retain documents.
There is no option:

Oh, OK. Not sure where you are located but that must make a difference.

Currently wouldn't like to blame nobody (dealer). It is only one in my country. I really hope it is trusted one.
Will see what will happen when see them again with any result, I hope.

In mine opinion, the main problem is that watch interrupts occasionally, with none model shown.

Update:
In addition, another 2 times I sent the watch back to AD, They checked and stated that it is OK, but 10-20 days later it slows again.

One day............... finally I snap it and made 馃榾馃榾馃榾 a video of TH when stopped, just second hand jumps without moving, then starts again normal moving.
Based on the video they assured me that are going to exchange the movement again. A few weeks later I got a call that the watch is ready, with a new movement.
AD also mentioned that TH changed the mechanism with a new grade.

Does anybody know anything about the upgraded one movement?
Edited: