How do you feel about...

TAG and 'One Republic'?

Do boy bands make good brand ambassadors and what does pop have to do with watches?

Seriously? I'm selling all my watches!

Yap its not One Direction, It's One Republic.

They have good songs. One of my favorite band alive.

Don't know its a good move or not, but they could do a lot worse than One Republic.

One Republic is a decent group that makes actual music, not a mix of noises.

The issue is not with One Republic, but with the number of endorsements that's non-ending.

with all the endorsements though. Do you guys feel the price is getting "reasonable" (yeah i meant to use lower but buttered it a bit" or it is higher than it suppose to be ?

I feel the price is getting "reasonable" with the material they're using now

This ambassador stuff really knocks down perception of the brand. I understand that they want to appeal to the younger generation, but this is trying way too hard.

This ambassador stuff really knocks down perception of the brand. I understand that they want to appeal to the younger generation, but this is trying way too hard.

Agreed! Enough with DJs and all this music stuff! TAG Heuer, you are a SPORTS brand with a rich history so please stick to what you are! Man, I'm beginning to get nervous wearing my TAGs to work for people will question my maturity level in wearing a teenage boy's watch....

You are thinking of One Direction, the UK boy band.

OneRepublic is an American rock band that has produced some outstanding alternative rock music. Their lead singer, Ryan Tedder, is 37.

To be honest I wasn't thinking of One Direction, but I don't really know anything about One Republic I just made assumptions from their photo and the similarities in the name. However I will now go and listen to them...

Okay, so it's a typical cliched, anonymus soft 'rock' made by good looking boys to appeal to a load of cash flush girls. Wonderful. C'm on TAG, this is a bit sad. Couldn't you have sponsored Meshuggah or something?