Forums Latest Members
  1. JustLean

JustLean Dec 18, 2014

I purchased this 28mm diver for my wife several years ago and was curious if anyone knows anything about this cool little watch. I believe it is a 1979 model. I know Monnin used to make divers for Heuer, but I have been unable to find any literature on them making a ladies diver. The reason I am relatively certain that it was made by Monnin for Heuer is because at the very bottom of the dial, it reads "Made in France." Additionally, it reads "200 Metres Professionnel" Any information you have on the watch would be much appreciated... Any notion of the value? Sorry for the poor quality pictures.

IMG_4247.JPG IMG_4250.JPG IMG_4256.JPG
  2. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Dec 18, 2014

Yes, they certainly did make a ladies diver. I'm assuming that yours is Ref. 756? Does it say that on the caseback, or is that your best guess? The automatic is Ref. 756 and there is a similar quartz model with the reference 980.008. I think that yours has cathedral- style hands rather than the Mercedes hands of the later models. And yes, it probably was made by Monnin.

There are some great shots of a Ref. 756 over at Classic Heuers.

Check here for some prices- less than $500 I'd say, but obviously depends on condition. They're quite rare!

dc