Forums Latest Members

Heuer Camaro 7220 NT - Valjoux 72, Fully Serviced

1. yinzerniner

yinzerniner Aug 10, 2016

For Sale is a Heuer Camaro, model 7220 NT (Noir Tachymetre). The watch is powered by the legendary Valjoux 72 column wheel movement with a 48 hour power reserve and three subdials. A good condition black dial with a slight fading chocolate hue. Item is good used condition, TZ Rated conservatively at 82%, with signs of slight polishing but serial and model numbers still visible, starburst finish with chamfered edges intact and a clear acrylic crystal. Underwent a full movement overhaul two weeks ago which included ultrasonic cleaning and polishing of individual parts, cleaning and lubrication of movement and regulation. Currently timing at about +10/s a day, but should settle nicely below that or you can have it regulated. Hands and dial appear original, while movement seems to have a few non-original but authentic Valjoux/Heuer replacement parts. Dial is missing lume plots at 3, 6, 9 and 10, and has a few age marks/spots but in otherwise fantastic shape for it's age. Chronograph functions work perfectly, with smooth pusher operation and zero resetting. Original Heuer crown and fluted pushers.

Item Specifics are:
    -37 mm Diameter Cushion Case
    -13 mm Thickness
    -Acrylic Dome Crystal
    -Stainless Steel Caseback
    -Water Resistance uknown
    -Three register chronograph layout (tri-compax)
    -19 mm Wide Lugs
    -48 Hour Power reserve
    -Valjoux 72 Movement with column wheel

Item comes with black nato strap as seen in the pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My asking price is $3800.

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via FedEx ground are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

Edited Oct 2, 2016
    Sher, Calibre11 and imagwai like this.
  2. yinzerniner

yinzerniner Aug 21, 2016

Bump it up!

3. yinzerniner

yinzerniner Aug 25, 2016

Bump it up!

4. yinzerniner

yinzerniner Aug 29, 2016

A few nibbles, nothing set in stone. Bump it up!

5. yinzerniner

yinzerniner Sep 16, 2016

Bump it up!

6. yinzerniner

yinzerniner Sep 26, 2016

Bump it up!

7. yinzerniner

yinzerniner Oct 2, 2016

$3800. Bump it up!

8. yinzerniner

yinzerniner Oct 17, 2016

Bump it up!