Forums Latest Members

Heuer Autavia Rindt - LOST/STOLEN - serial 85470

1. abcoro

abcoro Feb 5, 2015

Dear Heuer friends,

Very recently I had a very bad experience. I was expecting a watch to be delivered by TNT postal services. It was a shipment within Belgium, so even not internationally.

Package went "LOST", officially. So, I was expecting it to be delivered, it was sent to me by a good collector friend in confidence but TNT services did really disappoint this time.

Here is a link to my website, showing the watch;
    http://heuertime.com/index.php?lang=eng&p=sale&sub=sale_detail&pID=138&cat=sold or traded

I am afraid it will be a lost thing forever...you never know...it might surface or be offered at some stage. Your help is very much appreciated. I keep the faith.

Best regards,
    abel.

IMG_1937.jpg IMG_1942.jpg IMG_1943.jpg IMG_1945.jpg IMG_1948.jpg IMG_1955.jpg IMG_1956.jpg IMG_9862.jpg
  2. dtf

dtf Feb 5, 2015

Beautiful watch, really hope you get it back.

Keep an eye on popular auction sites, in the UK when couriers 'loose' packages, they are sold off in bulk to traders, who then sell the 'lost' packages individually, often on ebay.

3. rarebirds.de

rarebirds.de Feb 5, 2015

very sorry to hear that abel! will keep my eyes open!
    andee

4. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Feb 5, 2015

Sorry to hear this Abel- hopefully it will just magically reappear...fingers crossed

5. george023

george023 Feb 5, 2015

Sorry to hear Abel. Keep the faith, things sometimes turn up unexpectedly. And just when you think people disappoint you, they have a habit of surprising you.