Help needed on repair to Monaco v4 phantom glass?

My friend has unfortunately had a really bad experience with an authorised AD where his v4 went for a repair and came back with a chipped glass, they are adamant it was like it when he gave it to them.
He has been told it will need a new case at a cost of £6000. Does anyone know if it’s possible to just change the glass and if so anyone who could do it and approx cost? Thanks
It’s an all carbon v4 Monaco phantom 2015
Edited:

I’ve a suspicion that the AD are trying to rip him off but can’t be sure, the thread looks like a replacement Crystal to a platinum v4 ?

Yes. the Monaco V4 is most likely a la chaux de fonds movement-only watch, so you could also try to get a free shipping kit from the website and send it directly to TH.

He has been told it will need a new case at a cost of £6000
What 😲

Yes. the Monaco V4 is most likely a la chaux de fonds movement-only watch, so you could also try to get a free shipping kit from the website and send it directly to TH.
Agree, definitely make sure to reach out directly to TAG and get a quotation on a crystal replacement. I cant imagine the engineers were so stupid (or genious?) to design it so that a crystal replacement would demand a brand new case.

@hotwheels what AD was this by the way? It is always best to out the unserious scammers out there, this helps others when researching the place.

Looking closer at the pics, is this maybe the reason for a case replacement;

Looking closer at the pics, is this maybe the reason for a case replacement;
I noticed that right away too. But can't tell if it's damaged or just part of the way the phantom's carbon case looks, they all have a slate stone appearance to them.

Thanks for your reply’s, My friend has checked the case and it’s perfect, what you see in the picture is just the forged Carbon ‍
Has anyone dealt with the oxford street boutique as that was going to be my next call unless there are any other suggestions?
Thanks

Definitely just send the watch back directly to the TAG Heuer service centre. They will most likely have to source the materials needed from Switzerland, or send your watch on to La Chaux-de-Fonds hq.