Golf and watches and golf

So we have been down this road before, but I kinda reignited it today with my semi-lady F1. Lately I have been wearing while golfing. Some of the pros do, but they are getting paid! Bubba is a Richard Mille guy. Special watch designed to withstand the golf swing. Like Rafa Nadal's tennis watch. Phil seems to be into a rose gold yachtmaster on a rubber strap. Hmm. He can afford to buy one monthly. It appears that there is more watch wearing amongst the ladies.

I'm not concerned with the watch affecting my pathetic swing, it's the g-forces on the oscillating weight and the other components. Especially the escapement. That hairspring is mui delicato! I have heard tales of vintage watch hands falling off during applause.

So why wear a watch golfing? A) If you are a rules stickler, you now have 3 minutes to search for a lost ball. Chronograph! B) Last week we saw a pro penalized for waiting too long for his ball to drop into the hole. C) A watch can keep you from cupping your lead wrist. That will reduce the deadly slice. D) I dress for golf. The watch is part of the outfit.

What say y'all?

Fore!

This is what I currently wear on the golf course. I sometimes switch to my Rolex Explorer for drinks afterwards! :)
images.jpg

You should get a Hublot Golf
big-bang-unico-golf-45-mm-416.YS.1120.VR-soldier-shot.png

Actually, that Hublot is just what I don't need! I don't like to add up my score until the end really, otherwise it can really impact your game for the worse, knowing you need to shoot a certain number.