Forums Latest Members
  1. Richard B

Richard B Apr 12, 2020

Am I being blind here? This is the G3 2020 watch and using the Tag Heuer sporting app.

you start a sporting activity such as walking and you had a false start so you stop it and want to discard it. How? Or you finish an event but you don’t want or need to keep it. How do you delete it? You can’t on the watch and you can’t from the Tag Heuer iOS app either, from what I can see.

Am I missing something?

2. TAG GUY

TAG GUY Apr 12, 2020

You can't. The TAG sport app is very nice and polished with nice graphics, but literally is super basic. Can't even delete lol.

Richard B likes this.
  3. Richard B

Richard B Apr 13, 2020

That’s what I feared. How does anybody design an app and then think there shouldn’t be the option to swipe and delete/share/forward etc. the other day I did a 5 mile walk (testing woeful battery life) and then forgot to press Stop and then jumped in the car and did several miles (I’m allowed to drive with my job even during lockdown) and so messed up the stats completely and need to delete it, but I can’t? Weird.

4. oroloi

oroloi Apr 13, 2020

As TAG GUY said, you can't. It's the first thing I noticed when testing the Tag App for activities. Really annoying and can't understand how they missed that, hopefully an update will fix this issue.

I have my activity's synching to starva as well and it's definitely possible to delete the unwanted activities from starva.

TAG, are you listening ?

5. TAG GUY

TAG GUY Apr 13, 2020

Only reason TAG even had to design the app in the first place is because Google fit is so bad. This whole generation has been so frustrating.

6. oroloi

oroloi Apr 13, 2020

I've only used GARMIN (for many years) and Apple Watch (for the last 5 years), GARMIN is miles ahead and Apple Watch just works fine including the Fitness side of things.

After reading many of your replies here (I'm new) I don't think I would give Google Fit a try even though its loaded on my Gen3 :)