G MONNIN 844 Heuer Old Dial Face w/ scripted Quartz ?

Got this monnin era 844 in quartz movement.
I cannot find one pic or description about the watch face being as this one is.

Dial face reads Metres, Professionel, has no made in France just a tad over 44mm (not with the crown included),
Nothing on the case back. Mercedes hands, there is a embossed shield shape on the crown,
Heuer logo, the lines at six o’clock read 200 METRES PROFESSIONEL Quartz but the word Quartz is in fancy scripted lettering.

Could this be a run made for sale in England or some other domain?

Inside the back cover is lightly engraved G MONNIN , FRANCE

Then the other identification is BREVET + , 503.305, M.R.P. SA. All of which appears stamped into the case material.

The light etched G MONNIN is ‘upside down’ with respect to the stamped other info.

The light depth shows no real effort was made to get it into the case material.
But this id spacing and letter sizes are uniform. Looks to be etched on the surface, rather than stamped into the surface so no dimpling of the letters.

The movement is FE 8221A. Six jewel unadjusted. Made in France (silver ink stamp) and has GEORGES MONNIN in silver ink stamp.

So, seems right but I would like to id the dial face layout and chronology. Early, rare? Late or distributed in a locale?

ThankYou for any info You can share.

An interesting find for sure. Could we have some pics of the other parts-movement, case back (both sides)?
My initial gut feeling says this is a franken-original dial but has been put-together with non-original parts. They found a quartz movement to fit so decided putting 'Quartz' on the dial to match was needed. Not very logical but maybe done when these weren't so valuable.
A nice investigation to be had here.
Best,
Steve

Just received email from a guy who has exact variation. I gave him the link here. I hope he adds more info. He also sent me two pics. The movement is the same. Here is my reply to him. I’ll ask him if I can share his pics, but I suspect he will add any info to this thread. I am new to this forum, but perhaps he has been a known member. Dang, I’m likin this. It has been futile tring to find any pisc out there of this ‘girly’ quartz dial.!

Email reply,
Pretty much exact. Right down to the inside red screw and silver stenciling. Here is a thread to a blog on a respected forum. Yours is now “along with” so if these are of any type to be found and given a place, we should like to support each other.

Perhaps they were made by employees? A ‘lunch’ box watch?
You did not give some explanation.
What is the ‘ nomenclature ‘ inside ? Is it also 503.305 ?
Edited:

Inside the band is ETX in several places. Remarkable is that ETX is stamped over STEEL on the push pin attachments. Where a number is usually found ,just the ETX stamp. The band reads ITALY STEEL IONX and is without the Heuer Logo. FUNNY BUT EACH TIME THE CASE BACK WAS REMOVED, both times the watch lost time? But once reset it keeps acurate time.

Here are a few pics
Edited: