Forums Latest Members

(SOLD) Vintage Heuer AUTAVIA 2446C FAB. SUISSE

1. jjimfer

jjimfer Oct 28, 2022

SOLD!! Classic Heuer Racing chrono.

This reference 2446C (compressor case) remains in really outstanding condition and has a strong case and very good lug profile. The reverse panda dial is in very good condition as is the rotating bezel with black insert.
    This is a very rare unit as it has a 'FAB.SUISSE´ inscription in the subdial at 6 o´clock. This FAB.SUISSE text was originally included by Heuer during a period of time for units to be sold in the French market.

The watch was fully serviced by the watchmaker who I bought it from two years ago. It is running accurate and strong.

History of the watch: The watch was bought new in the late 60s by a French pilot and belonged to him until he decided to trade it for a Rolex a few years ago. The watchmaker kept it in his personal collection until he decided to let it go. I bought it to the watchmaker after a full service.

I have selected a brand new JPM brown Racing Strap that evokes the history of racing and travel as envisaged by Jack Heuer in the early days of the chrono’s evolution. I include also a new and original Heuer buckle.

Specifications:

- Reference 2446C
    - 40mm steel case
    - Dates to the late 1960s
    - Reverse Panda three register dial
    - Valjoux 72 manual wind movement
    - Recently Fully serviced

Located in Spain. International shipping.
    Shipping costs will depend on location.

PM if you are interested. Thank you and thank you also to the Forum
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Edited Nov 29, 2022
    paysdoufs and imagwai like this.