Forums Latest Members

FS: (TAG) Heuer Silverstone w/ original Box

1. jessejamess

jessejamess Aug 23, 2019

TAG Heuer Silverstone 150th Anniversary

This special chronograph is based on the newly launched Heuer Silverstone re-edition. The original Silverstone first appeared in the company's 1974 catalogue worn by Clay Regazzoni. It is hugely popular amongst collectors and is the second most valuable series of Heuer watches after the Monaco. The Silverstone gets its name from the famous UK racetrack which has a special place in TAG Heuer's heart as many of its racing ambassadors and F1 team partners scored career-making victories on it The TAG Heuer 2010 re-edition is faithful to the original — not just the same bold mix of round and square and the distinctive technical features, but with details such as the same vintage “Heuer” logo and “Silverstone” lettering at 12 o'clock, and a strap in top-grade perforated alligator. Fantastic condition, light wear marks on sides of case. Asking $3300 net to me. I am active on reddit's r/watchexchange, under the username /u/jessejamess, you can see my previous seller feedback, as well as other watches I have for sale! I am also on instagram @airportwatch. I'd be happy to answer any questions!

my email address is jessehmcc@gmail.com

Time Stamp: https://imgur.com/a/7dq9UDL

IMG-3279.JPG IMG-4174.JPG IMG-4175.JPG
    Edited Dec 3, 2019