Forums Latest Members

FS: Tag Heuer Monaco ACM Black - $2,575.00 OBRO

1. axjimenez

axjimenez Feb 14, 2017

Good Morning,

I have for sale a mint condition Tag Heuer Monaco ACM (Automobil Club De Monaco) Calibre 12. This is the version with the ACM seal on the caseback, not on the dial. Watch is in excellent condition, no marks anywhere on the case or crystal. Minor swirlies on the clasp but nothing of note. Strap is in excellent condition. Watch was purchased from a reputable dealer on the West Coast (watch was pre-owned but never worn). Timekeeping is excellent but it has not been timed on a machine. Watch comes with boxes, booklets and cards. Warranty card is not dated.

These are not easy to come by and they are listed for more than my asking price when they are posted. I am looking for $2,875.00 PP and shipped. I will ship overseas but shipping costs are on the buyer.

Please email me at axjimenez@yahoo.com if interested. IMG_1941.JPG IMG_1942.JPG IMG_1943.JPG IMG_1944.JPG IMG_1945.JPG IMG_1946.JPG IMG_1947.JPG

DLS likes this.
  2. ind

ind Feb 20, 2017

nice item :cool:
    good luck :thumbsup:

3. axjimenez

axjimenez Feb 20, 2017

Withdrawn - decided to keep this one - hard to part ways with it.

4. axjimenez

axjimenez Mar 6, 2017

I have decided after deliberation to put this back on the market with a new price. Offers are welcome

5. axjimenez

axjimenez Mar 11, 2017

SOLD