Forums Latest Members

FS: TAG Heuer Autavia Heritage

1. Lugduno

Lugduno Nov 29, 2019

It's not you, it's me. Time to move on to new watch adventures and it has become time for me to sell my TH Autavia Heritage. I bought the watch from THs boutique in Taipei and comes as a "full set".

As you all probably know this is the first watch that came with THs first real inhouse movement, Heuer 02, an integrated chronograph with column wheel. The watch came back from the service centre in Germany a few weeks ago and was lightly polished. Off course I will give the buyer the repair card (one year warranty) as well as the spare parts (all gaskets were changed).

As previously mentioned, the watch is full set and comes with outer and inner box, instructions book, guarantee card; and information booklet. The watch was originally purchased with bracelet and I have later bought an OEM-leather with original clasp. This comes with the watch as well as a custom made black racing leather strap.

The watch is in very good condition with only some minor scratches on the bracelet clasp. Please be aware that the AR coating has started to come loose on the top of the glass. This is, however, something that I never pay attention to in daily life and I have put quite some time into taking a picture where this can be seen.

I have not yet any references here on the Calibre11 forum, but you can find comments from early watches on the Swedish watch forum Klocksnack.

The watch is located in The Netherlands, and at this point, I am only interested in selling the watch to buyers within the European Union because of tax reasons.

Price: 2660 EUR / 27 800 SEK.

If you have any questions you are of course more than welcome to reach out to me in a PM.

Best regards,
    IMG_0270.jpeg IMG_0289.jpg IMG_0292.jpeg IMG_0293.jpeg IMG_0294.jpeg IMG_0296.jpeg IMG_0298.jpeg IMG_0299.jpeg IMG_0538.jpeg IMG_0540.jpeg

Edited Dec 16, 2019
  2. Lugduno

Lugduno Dec 16, 2019

The watch is still available and I have updated the listing with a lower price.

Jim Dollares likes this.