Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster 145.022-69 - Early Pre-moon w/ Extract

1. abrod520

abrod520 Dec 5, 2016

Who's been thinking about branching out of TAG Heuers, maybe getting into a vintage piece? ;)

For sale here is a nice example of a pre-moon Speedmaster Professional 145.022-69. It's an early production model with a 28.42M serial number, and was produced in the very first days of January 1970.

Cosmetically it's in good shape, with a very slightly worn DON bezel, faded original lume on the dial and hands. The dial lume plots appear to have shrunk towards the center of the markers during its 46+ years with us, but each plot still has lume left. The caseback seahorse is faded a bit but still visible. There's one tiny mark on the top right lug, not noticeable on the wrist but I'd rather point it out so it can be noted.

The pushers and seals are new, but the crown is original. The crystal was recently replaced as well.

The movement was completely overhauled earlier this year, and is in great shape. The watch keeps good time and all chronograph functions work properly and crisply. There's an interesting inscription inside the movement dust cover, likely added by a previous owner.

Please note that photos are part of the description! If you have any other questions or would like to see any other photos, feel free to PM me.

The watch will come with the thin leather NATO strap pictured, and the Omega Extract of the Archives as well.

I'm asking $4650 paid and shipped fully insured - PayPal and bank wire are acceptable. I'm located in northern California; international sales are fine. I will refund the purchase price less return shipping within the first 3 days of receipt if there are any issues, provided the watch is returned to me in the exact same condition it was sent.

I'm a watch collector, not a dealer, but I can provide references upon request. I also have some feedback as a buyer and seller readily available in the Feedback section of OmegaForums (Calibre11's sister site).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]