Forums Latest Members
  1. step_hent

step_hent Nov 26, 2014

Hi all

First post on these forums, though I see some familiar faces on here from On The Dash and Instagram (I'm Watch_Carefully on Instagram). Hoping to contribute and get involved in the discussion forums, but my first post is a for sale one!

I'm selling my Carrera 1553S. The watch was bought from an Italian dealer and I was told it was serviced and cleaned by them on purchase (under a year ago). It's all running correctly and keeping good time. As you'll see from the photos, it's in nice condition - a few small marks here and there from use, but a lovely wearable Carrera with a stunning dial that really plays in the sunshine.

I'm happy to provide references - I've bought and sold on Chronotrader and I've got 100% feedback on ebay (username step-hent) too. Happy to take payment by paypal for your protection and piece of mind.

Asking £1700 or nearest offer, paid by paypal and with fully insured shipping in the UK. Happy to ship worldwide at additional cost - just let me know where and I can get a quote. I'm not offended by you making an offer, so feel free!

Any questions, please ask away!
    Cheers
    Steve

Crown and dial.jpg

Crown.jpg Dial.jpg Pushers.jpg movement 2.jpg

Full dial.jpg Movement.jpg Pushers.jpg
    ricky-tick and Calibre11 like this.
  2. Juzzie

Juzzie May 4, 2016

Hi Steve, sorry to bother you but I have seen your ad on Calibre 11 for the Heuer Carrera. Not sure how old the ad is. Don't suppose you still have it? Could you please let me know one way or the other? Kind regards. Justin,