Forums Latest Members

FS: Heuer Camaro 73343 T Exotic Dial

1. jreifler

jreifler Mar 22, 2021

Selling my first Camaro. Bought this a few years ago early into collecting, and lacked the knowledge to properly diligence the watch. So, for full transparency . . .

The bad: Handset is incorrect (60 second counter appears correct); pushers should be fluted; Bridge is unsigned. Dial has some imperfections, but nothing dramatic.

The good: Appears in every other respect to be all original in case, dial, casebook, and is a proper Valjoux 7733. Definitely serviced prior to my purchase, and runs flawlessly. All chrono functions work. Lume is almost entirely intact, with some degradation at 3 and 9. Signed crown. Case lightly polished but still very sharp, and in great condition. Aside from the detractions, I do think this is a genuine and fairly rare 73343T.

Listing on eBay below, but am happy to hear offers. I've not sold here before, but can provide references from other forums / venues. https://www.ebay.com/itm/324534482160Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Thanks. Questions welcomed.

IMG_2145.jpeg IMG_2144.jpeg IMG_2140.jpeg IMG_2135.jpeg IMG_2137.jpeg IMG_2134.jpeg IMG_2145.jpeg IMG_2148.jpeg IMG_2146.jpeg

IMG_2136.jpeg
    imagwai likes this.