Forums Latest Members

FS Carrera Special Edition CAR 2211

1. Pacific

Pacific Oct 29, 2016

hi everyone,

I've had the Carrera Special Edition chronograph (that's not my watch or post, just providing a reference) since December 2011. I bought it used online. Beautiful watch but I just haven't been wearing it really at all. It's in excellent condition, barely any wear, tracks time like new. Bracelet's in great condition. If anyone's interested, I'm accepting offers. Will follow up another post with pics. Thanks!

Edited Oct 29, 2016
  2. Pacific

Pacific Oct 29, 2016

Edited Oct 29, 2016
  3. GBAL31

GBAL31 Nov 1, 2016

Hello i am interested , i sent also a pm, let me know we can come in contact

4. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Nov 1, 2016

Good looking watch; looks like a precursor to the 1887 design. Good luck with the sale!

5. Pacific

Pacific Nov 2, 2016

Hi GBAL31, additional pictures linked to below. And thanks Hubert! I love the simplicity of this watch, specifically its face.

http://imgur.com/a/l4FsN

GBAL31, I did my best to show the scratches. But I realized at best/worst they're hairline scratches—they can probably be buffed out easily. I was able to take a picture of the scratches in direct light—the second pic is of the hairline scratch on the bezel and the third to last shows the condition of the clasp. You don't really see any of these hairline scratches in normal wear.

If you were to buy the watch, I don't think you'd be disappointed by the condition of it.