Forums Latest Members
  1. xgeryx

xgeryx May 23, 2016

SOLD - A NOS Aquastar Seatime looking for a new owner. - SOLD

With an aching heart, but after such a short time period I have to sell this NOS condition Aquastar Seatime watch from the 70's.

As you can see the watch looks as if it were brand new, which survived the hard times somewhere in a safe.

I think it's unnecessary to describe how the case is unpolished or all parts are original, the edges are almost cut my finger during strap replacement :D The photos talk for themselves.

Otherwise, the internal rotating bezel rotates through the crown, all function works properly. The steel case is 40mm without the crown. All hands and time indicator are glowing in the dark as it should be.

Under the screw down caseback there is an A. Schild automatic movement

As the watch is close to 50-year-old I can't guarantee its accuracy or water resistance!

Asking 1100 euro as PP friends or +4% The watch is located in Hungary, so shipping in Europe (approx. 20 euro) should not be a problem. Buyers outside of EU pls contact me for shipping cost estimate.

For more photos and details please pm me or visit facebook.com/theswissconnection

Thanks for the space Calibre11!

IMG_1663.JPG IMG_1664.JPG IMG_1678.JPG IMG_1679.JPG IMG_1680.JPG IMG_1681.JPG IMG_1682.JPG IMG_6424.JPG
    Edited May 24, 2016
    Big Adam likes this.
  2. xgeryx

xgeryx May 24, 2016

SOLD - thanks to the buyer and Calibre11 for the space!