Forums Latest Members
  1. OmegaRookie

OmegaRookie Apr 26, 2015

Hello all. I bought my son a Formula 1 GMT Calibre 7 in the Bahamas in Feb and the manual that came with it wasn't the correct one. Can someone either explain to me how the GMT function works or where I can download the correct manual? I tried to find downloadable manuals on the Tag Heuer website but I couldn't find anything. I know how to move the hand but I'm not sure how to use it.
    Thanks
    Don

image.jpg

2. dtf

dtf Apr 27, 2015

The gmt hand is just another hour hand. Set it to the time that you want to show, then look at it to tell the time :)

I personally have my regular hour hand set to local time and the gmt hand set to time at home, so I don't call my gf at 4am by accident. Just wish my tags had a gmt hand!

3. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Apr 27, 2015

Hi- Pull out the crown to the “first position”, which is usually used to change the date. Move the crown anti-clockwise and the date changes, but turn it clockwise and the second “GMT” hand can be moved to a chosen time-zone

dc

4. OmegaRookie

OmegaRookie Apr 27, 2015

I figured it out. The GMT hand is 24 hours and is read from the bezel numbers. It's a cool watch. Should have got one for me too.....;)
    Thanks though!