eBay advertisement: starring TAG Heuer and Rolex

eBay is running an advertisement campaign for their "authenticity guarantee" for high-end watches. To represent such watches, they show a Rolex Submariner and a TAG Heuer heritage Carrera with a calibre 6 small seconds complication.

01_Panel_Hero_Buyer_Watch_Desktop.jpg

02_Panel_Detail_Buyer_Watch_Desktop_blueicon.jpg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
If you asked people to name a luxury watch brand, these would be the top 2 answers.

If you asked people to name a luxury watch brand, these would be the top 2 answers.

I’m not at all surprised! Might even add Omega. Together with Rolex & TAG Heuer, they are the TOP3 Swiss Watchmaker Brands, in terms of sales. Funny how some “learned” watch “expert” look down at TAG Heuer. :mad: If sales are up, you’re simply doing something right, right? :thumbsup: I have never listened to other people (internet trolls, gimmicky vlogs) when they start putting the brand of TAG Heuer in a bad light. Yes it’s not perfect and still has things to improve on. All we want is respect and rightfully the same towards others
I’m thankful to be part of Calibre 11 and to share my love and passion for TAG Heuer. I’ve learned alot from my Calibre11 friends and grateful for all your inputs & support :)

Just to add, one of my Heuer Autavias went through this eBay “Authenticity Guarantee” At no added cost, I was able to get what I want with no worries. I know there are skepticism around this program but I’m one of those who had a great experience in it. So I’m actually thankful for this program :thumbsup: