Does Tag Heuer have any anti-magnetic watches or movements?

I guess I've been reading about Omega too much, but they make a big deal out of their "master co-axial" movements that can withstand over 15,000 Gauss in magnetism (whatever the significance of that is). Apparently within a few years, all their watches will have movements with anti-magnetism technology.

Rolex has one model, the Milgauss, which can withstand 1000 Gauss (thus its name).

Does Tag Heuer have any watches or movements that have anti-magnetic features?

No, not to my knowledge.

The Omega move is an interesting one, and frankly it's mainly a (clever) marketing move. They have established a standard to replace COSC and designed the rules to ensure that only their watches will qualify...although, of course, anyone is welcome to submit their watches to what Omega defines as quality!

The driving force behind this is control and lower cost- there are huge inefficiencies in shipping movements to COSC.

I would have thought that increasing the anti-shock capability of an automatic watch was more valuable than ant-magnetic?

D.C is correct in that TAG Heuer does not have any anti-magnetic watches. People like Omega, Rolex & Patek Philippe have the ability to make these things because it is the hairspring that gets particularly effected. And there are very few companies that can manufacture hairsprings. For example, omega have Nivarox who supply hairspring to all the brands in the swatch group.
Antimagnetic is a great thing however if people just remembered to put their watch through the X-ray rather than walk through the magnetic scanner it would not be as common a issue

I have an Aquaracer with a Sellita inside because it’s a new model and I put it through the x-ray immediately after picking it up at duty free. I haven’t warn it through the scanner yet..but I work up the front of the aircraft where there is gauss all over the place..I don’t have much hope keeping it clear of magnetic fields..it’s already running fast. I got a demagnetizer on the way from China but it’s going to be a source of annoyance I think. Rumors I’ve heard are that the Sellita is very susceptible

Not sure the EMF emitted from the aircraft should be that much of an issue for the watch, unless your tools do this.....

This is in an Aluminium smelter above where the power cables run to the pot lines. I had an old quartz watch at another one and it started to do all sorts of things when driving under the pots at another smelter.

Wow, that's insane! Hope that omega is anti-mag

...although, of course, anyone is welcome to submit their watches to what Omega defines as quality!

The driving force behind this is control and lower cost- there are huge inefficiencies in shipping movements to COSC.

Is it Omega who performs the tests then or Metas (who claim to be independent)? I know they ‘co-developed’ the standard.

I’m sure there’s a marketing angle to it. But I suppose there’s no harm in what on paper appears to be a more stringent standard that tests the actual watch rather than just the movement? Bit like the Bescon / Tete de vipere? Or is there a catch with metas that’s missed?

Regardless of whether the certs make any real dofference the 5 year warranty attached to the certification hype is quite real. And very welcome

Wow, that's insane! Hope that omega is anti-mag

Watches I kept well away from those areas....along with credit cards etc that some found out the hard way 😁