Does anyone else only own Monaco(s) ?

I’ve always liked square or oblong watches, they just feel more comfortable on my wrist. Does anyone else only like / own Monacos or square / oblong watches? These watches are addictive, having bought my first I can’t stopping looking at others, particularly the Calibre 11, something about having the winder on the left , just looks better to my eye 😎

If one loves watches and/or TAG Heuer, it's hard to only have ONE type of anything.

The Monaco is my favorite and I own 3, but I have many other TAG Heuers (& Heuers) too. I think @YG_Rulz comes closest to just Monacos, he has quite the Monaco collection. But he also has a few others like the 40th Anniversary Monza.

Thank you @Mspeedster for the shout out. I became fond of the Monaco, then obssesed and now down right mad about this watch. I'm not sounding humble, but at present the box has 11 Monacos and 1 Monza (40th anniversary). I've got one Monaco in the shop with LVMH waiting for parts from Switzerland and a other one that I just bought which I'll get in hand at the end of the year.

My other watch box is a bit more grounded with Japanese models (Seiko, GS, Citizen, Minase and Casio)

Thank you @Mspeedster for the shout out. I became fond of the Monaco, then obssesed and now down right mad about this watch. I'm not sounding humble, but at present the box has 11 Monacos and 1 Monza (40th anniversary). I've got one Monaco in the shop with LVMH waiting for parts from Switzerland and a other one that I just bought which I'll get in hand at the end of the year.

My other watch box is a bit more grounded with Japanese models (Seiko, GS, Citizen, Minase and Casio)

That @YG_Rulz is a VERY NICE collection of Monacos 😎🥰 , is that a green 50th anniversary I see 😉

Until recently the only watch I owned was a Tissot given to me as a gift when I left my last job. A nice watch but it was never comfortable to wear, as the winder always ended up digging into the back of my hand (as do most round case watches) 😲 The Calibre 11 doesn’t do that and I wear it as often as possible. 😁

that a green 50th anniversary I see 😉
No, its the CAW211E Japan LE.

Awesome Mate...which is your favourite Monaco?
I wouldn't call them favourites, but I have a preference for some over others.
1. The Cal 17 models, probably because they're a bit smaller at 38mm
2. The Cal 11 models
3. The H02 and Cal 12.

But if I had to choose a couple for daily wear, I'd pick the CAW211P (standard blue) and the Monza.

A thread like this needs more pics. 😀

My most worn, probably because I've had it the longest (well over a decade).

One of 169.

A bit of Cosplay.

My first Monaco, gone but not forgotten.

A few of the pics. I just realised going through the photos that I haven't worn the Gulf in a while. So first thing next week, I know what I'm wearing!!!

I have owned a few Monacos, and the only other TAG Heuer watch I’ve had was a Professional. In regards to other square watches, they do nothing for me compared to the Monaco. Currently only own the CAW211P but tempted to try get one of these back in the collection!

I have owned a few Monacos, and the only other TAG Heuer watch I’ve had was a Professional. In regards to other square watches, they do nothing for me compared to the Monaco. Currently only own the CAW211P but tempted to try get one of these back in the collection!

Good choice, but may I throw an option of the CAW211B on the table also. Same colour scheme as 211J, Cal 11 and a 1133G homage.

A few of the pics. I just realised going through the photos that I haven't worn the Gulf in a while. So first thing next week, I know what I'm wearing!!!
The Japanese men only club is my fav in your collection

Good choice, but may I throw an option of the CAW211B on the table also. Same colour scheme as 211J, Cal 11 and a 1133G homage.

t’s a tough choice for sure, I just like the thought of it being the last Calibre 12. Also a huge fan of the model CAW211M, and have to have it one day!

I thought I was crazy having 3 -- you guys make me look like a beginner!!!

The Monza is clearly the odd one out - not only because of case design, but also because it messes up the “left-hand side crowns go top row / right-hand side crowns go bottom row” scheme 😜

What is the third Cal.11 from the left? Green Japanese LE or something like this?
EDIT: Already clarified. Tks. 😀

Just the one Monaco in my collection:

and here is an old wrist shot on an after market strap:

The Monza is clearly the odd one out - not only because of case design, but also because it messes up the “left-hand side crowns go top row / right-hand side crowns go bottom row” scheme 😜
I agree with you, seems a bit off to me too. I just bought another C11 (getting in hand around new year) so possibly that should even out everything. But that said, I'm thinking of selling of the CAW211C silver dial - somehow just hasn't excited me as I thought it would. Let's see where the collection goes!!!