Forums Latest Members
  1. Tracy

Tracy Oct 12, 2016

I am trying to find a bezel for my TAG HEUER Formula 1 Professional Midsize 200 M Divers Watch Stainless Steel.
    I believe the model number is: WA1211.

The only one that I could find is from Watchparts.com. uk. Here is the link:
    http://watchpart.co.uk/heuer-midsize-plastic-bezel-white-black-p-2199.html

Watchpart displays credit card and PayPal logos on its home page. When I try to order parts the only options I have to choose from for payment are direct back transfer and a postal money order (UK postal, no USPS).

I have sent the company 3 emails with questions about payment and parts and have never received any response. Has anyone purchased stuff from them before? Are the OK to do business with? OR, do you know of another source for my watch bezel?.

TAG F1.jpg
  2. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Oct 12, 2016

I've seen quite a few articles on watchparts.co.uk and the general consensus seems to be that they are a legit business but one with terrible customer service....unfortunately, they are also the only place that I've found that seem to have good access to parts.

3. imagwai

imagwai Oct 13, 2016

Just because they list parts doesn't mean they have them. But from stories I've read, they seem perfectly happy to take money in the hope they might be able to find them. And yes, I've also read their customer service is non-existent.

4. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Oct 15, 2016

I recall a thread over at TZ-UK where exactly these points were made. Sounds like nothing has changed over there...shame

5. albertoct

albertoct Oct 19, 2016

I just bought one on ebay. Bought it on October, 12th, received the package on October, 14th. The seller is Italian, the fastest shipping I've ever seen: after 15 minutes from the payment (paypal) I received the tracking number. I received it after 2 working days. Object number 142146323081.
    http://www.ebay.it/itm/TAG-HEUER-Lu...67-for-F1-Midsize-WA1211-WA1214-/142146323081Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network?

A year ago, I ordered it from watchparts: after 8 or more weeks waiting, I asked for my money back, and I received the money the day after.

6. albertoct

albertoct Oct 19, 2016

Then I discovered that I have lost the spare bracelet links: I had to buy them on ebay from USA, and I am waiting for them. :(:(

7. Topper

Topper Oct 20, 2016

I used watchpart uk about 3 years ago for a kirium strap link ......still waiting for it to arrive !!
    Numerous emails sent and never a reply ...no refund either
    Avioid like the plague