Damn cold.

For the first time in circa 12 years I can’t get to watch my rugby team -Edinburgh- at home, choked with cold, coughing my lungs up, sore throat, eyes and joints, when wife suggested I stay at home I knew it wasn’t really a suggestion. At least it’s on the telly but I don’t think there will be much shouting/cheering tonight.

Gentlemen, make sure to drink lots of alcohol. It will help you recover quickly.

Ps. Post some photos of watches, would spice this thread up. And it will help you feel better too.

I am struggling with col/flu currently too. Have been for about 10 days now. Trying out the alcohol option this evening. Fingers crossed.

I am struggling with col/flu currently too. Have been for about 10 days now. Trying out the alcohol option this evening. Fingers crossed.
Me too - since I stopped work on 22nd. Had a drink on Christmas Day and nothing else since. Maybe demolishing a bottle of wine in front of the darts is the answer!

Me neither old chap. Think I’ll give up!
Gutted for you. That’s my plan too. Just no shaking it.

Just finished covid earlier this week myself. Took Paxlovid so it was more like a two week cold. My right ear is still clogged up

I’d be as well drinking water, sense of taste gone AWOL, runny nose getting better though, now a trickle rather than a river.

Nose starting to clear for me, but the mucus I am coughing up doesn’t need a detailed description!

Decided to get out the garage to use the Rower and Treadmill with my Son. It’s not going well. :)

We gonna need to see some photos
This is all I can give you. My face wasn’t pretty! PMSL. Excuse the cables, TV set up with zero cable management.

5,000m on the WaterRower at pace. HR was 158 average and 173 max. This tells two stories. Firstly the current state of me. Secondly, I have recorded max HR’s of 225 when cycling, having full normal conversations at 190 plus sometimes, which shows the 220 - age is not a good guide for everyone. Resting HR is around the 40 mark at that fitness too.

After the row, my 1.5km run was 10 mins and properly finished me. I am not a runner though, as cycling is my thing, hence the shocking pace!

8290FC78-E10D-4308-A142-1E9F5323276D.jpeg

Hahahaha my goodness, sometimes English not being my native lingo really fokks with me :rolleyes::D:D

This is what I imagined when you said you took the rover treadmilling

upload_2022-12-31_19-0-45.jpeg

But thanks for sharing... that... interesting info ::bleh::

Hahahaha my goodness, sometimes English not being my native lingo really fokks with me :rolleyes::D:D

This is what I imagined when you said you took the rover treadmilling

upload_2022-12-31_19-0-45.jpeg

But thanks for sharing... that... interesting info ::bleh::
Gutted. That would have been far more fun and interesting!

Instead, I was sitting in my garage, albeit with my Son, which was clearly the best part of it.