Forums Latest Members

Connected45 with samsung galaxy note 10 plus 5g

1. helent

helent Oct 16, 2019

Does anyone have this phone connected with their watch?

BMW Works likes this.
  2. helent

helent Oct 17, 2019

ok so looks like no one has this phone with this watch. I currently have an iPhone and am considering changing to Android, Any advice please?

3. connected1976

connected1976 Oct 17, 2019

I have connected the connected 46 with iphone and everything works fine, I think that with android the connection of the watch and the phone is better than with ios, you should not have any connection problem ;)

4. Feanor

Feanor Oct 17, 2019

I have my watch connected to a Sony Xperia XZ3, which runs Android. The TAG Heuer Connected runs on Wear OS (which is basically Android based), so it runs better on Android phones that iPhones (Including Samsung Galaxies too). So, you'll be more than fine with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.

5. helent

helent Oct 18, 2019

Thanks for replies - Ive always had i phones and have a MacBook too but am getting annoyed by the way Apple ties you to its products and I hate iTunes!
    My Tag connected works ok with iPhone but sounds like I would get more out of it with an android. Will have to look through posts to check.

6. BMW Works

BMW Works Oct 18, 2019

I have note 10 plus 512gb connected to cm45. No prob at all. Before tat.. huawei p30 pro and beforw.. Note 9.
    No issues.

7. BMW Works

BMW Works Oct 18, 2019

I did not want the 5G version. Preferred dual sim. 5G is not get truely released. But 5g or without..same shift.go on. Swap the ios

8. leegundus

leegundus Dec 18, 2019

Are there additional features available on the connected that you get when pairing with an android phone as opposed to IOS? I've always had iphones but looking to switch to a Note 10. I already know some apps do not work as well through the tag/ios (strava for one), and I think you can reply to texts from the tag if using android which you cant do from iphone. Anyone have experience with both that could speak to the differences?