Forums Latest Members
  1. russella0829

russella0829 Dec 28, 2020

Hi....anyone else have an issue with charging? It takes me several times of putting the watch on the puck and taking it off to get it to start charging. The watch holds the charge fine once I get it going but takes so many tries. I have cleaned the puck with rubbing alcohol and that seemed to be the trick for a while but even that doesn't work well anymore. Any I cannot find a replacement puck anywhere. Changed the cable, plugged into different power sources and still takes several tries...Thanks!

mdwstnr likes this.
  2. mdwstnr

mdwstnr Feb 20, 2021

Same issue!

3. Bazza06

Bazza06 Mar 17, 2021

I have the 2020 version and I noticed today that my watch battery was completely flat after being on charge for 7hrs.
    The LED on the puck was flashing, and it took several times connecting and disconnecting it from the watch before it started to charge.
    The watch is 3 months old, and I don't think it's worth the money.

4. flawless

flawless Mar 17, 2021

Best practice is to sit the watch on the puck and then rotate them against each other (I have my puck in a stand, so I just twist the watch a degree or two each way after setting it down) and making sure the watch goes into charge mode (charge % shows with a line around the edge of the screen, and then it should fade to a generic-looking watch face instead of your standard one). Ensuring this is done will also prolong your screen life, as it will turn off instead of having an always-on ambient effect.

vzqk50, BMW Works and Albert-AMG like this.
  5. BMW Works

BMW Works Mar 17, 2021

I do same

6. Shabeer

Shabeer Mar 26, 2023

i have a charger and puck for sale