Chronometer

Hi guys,

Recently i was curious about tag heuer chronometer.

Some of you guys might already have one of these 2.

Opinion needed in here

Which one you think is better overall, the calibre 8 GMT or the calibre 6 ?

Thanks

I like the Calibre 8 GMT (my favourite combination is exactly this, black dial and steel bracelet) for the complications (Soprod TT651 module for GMT time and grande date), the size (41 mm versus 39 mm), the fact that it has a sporty look but can be used even when wearing a suit; on the other hand, the calibre 6 chronometer has a red heuer logo on it... I would want to write more details, put links to the reviews, etc. etc. but at the moment the only thing in my mind is THE RED HEUER LOGO!!! Ok, I think I made my choice...

I like the Calibre 8 GMT (my favourite combination is exactly this, black dial and steel bracelet) for the complications (Soprod TT651 module for GMT time and grande date), the size (41 mm versus 39 mm), the fact that it has a sporty look but can be used even when wearing a suit; on the other hand, the calibre 6 chronometer has a red heuer logo on it... I would want to write more details, put links to the reviews, etc. etc. but at the moment the only thing in my mind is THE RED HEUER LOGO!!! Ok, I think I made my choice...
I like your reasoning. 👍

As far as the movements go, not much to choose between them. I would go for the cal 6 based on looks and size alone.

Ow right. Yeah of course. I didnt put that logo into consideration. Lol

Interesting