Carrera 36 Flyback advice needed

I will consider everyone’s “expert” opinion :thumbsup: as those who are here in Calibre 11, I believe, are the most diehard TAG Heuer fans around ;) Thank you sirs!

Just an update guys! I went with the advice of sir @Albert-AMG & sir @Mr_Orange :):) Thank you!

TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 36 Flyback Racing

I’ve always wanted to get a high beat frequency chronograph El Primero movement but I’m too stubborn to look for elsewhere :p Plus the fact that the TH Carrera offers the same movement in line with a motorsports design package, complimenting both my passion for speed & time :thumbsup:

And I figured if i wanted to get this version of the “Carrera”, it has to have that “Racing” LOOKS & DNA ;);)

Thanks everyone for your inputs & stay safe always!
6358F50C-5860-4F12-9102-8FF9FF37C620.jpeg

Just an update guys! I went with the advice of sir @Albert-AMG & sir @Mr_Orange :):) Thank you!

I’ve always wanted to get a high beat frequency chronograph El Primero movement but I’m too stubborn to look for elsewhere :p Plus the fact that the TH Carrera offers the same movement in line with a motorsports design package, complimenting both my passion for speed & time :thumbsup:

And I figured if i wanted to get this version of the “Carrera”, it has to have that “Racing” LOOKS & DNA ;);)

Congrats..very nice!

Congrats..very nice!

Thanks DC! Such a great TAG Heuer / Heuer community here at Calibre11 :thumbsup:

Keeping up the passion! Cheers! :cool:

Yes, good work @kappa_md :thumbsup: