Forums Latest Members

Can that be fixed? Tag Heuer Carrera 2014-2

1. medialook

medialook Nov 15, 2015

Hello Everyone. Recently I have had accident and my most loved Tag Heuer Carrera 2014-2 has been slightly damaged. Everything is working however I'm wondering can the visual damage be fixed, how much would that cost and where to restore the watch (ideally UK if not here Europe is fine).
    It might be not visible but glass has minor scratches and little chip too however bezel damage hurts my eyes the most :( Ideally I would like to have whole watch serviced / adjusted / polished. Please have a look on the pictures. Any advice much appreciated.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg
  2. dtf

dtf Nov 15, 2015

Totally fixable, new glass and new bezel are straightforward. I would post it back to tag in the uk, who are slow but effective, and will update progress of your repair on the website. Register a case on the website: http://customer-service.tagheuer.com/en-gb/home

medialook and Calibre11 like this.
  3. medialook

medialook Nov 15, 2015

Thanks for that. I will follow your advice. Can you clarify does the bezel contain just black part with numbers or it comes with metal undeneeth as this is damaged too.

4. dsio

dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Nov 15, 2015

The metal ring is the bezel, the black numbered part is the insert, they usually come as a set of both

medialook likes this.
  5. medialook

medialook Nov 16, 2015

Thanks dslo. Does anyone know how much might that cost?

6. albertoct

albertoct Nov 18, 2015

I would like to buy this watch in these conditions, as I have a used case with glasses and bezel. How much would you ask?

7. medialook

medialook Nov 19, 2015

Hi albertoct - its not for sale - I will be fixing it.