Can someone shed some light on this Carrera?

Hello! As the title suggests, I am looking for some info on this Heuer I recently acquired. I'm pretty unfamilar with the brand, and there seems to be little documented on the internet regarding the piece in question. I have searched for Heuer Carrera Incabloc and haven't found anything! Any info would be appreciated

Ouch. Not a Carrera, It's a Camaro case with a non-Heuer dial that says Carrera...but isn't.

Hands are also not right. Sorry, not much Heuer DNA here

If it's an original Camaro case, then it looks to be in pretty decent shape. But as DC says, the dial and hands do not look to be Heuer. Certainly not a Carrera. I wonder what movement it has inside?!

Assuming the functions all work properly, it's probably a 7734 as expected. Could even be from the Camaro it's all based on, but even so - not a good watch unfortunately.

Ah, looks like a BWC to me-

Hopefully you're able to return it?
Steve

Ah, looks like a BWC to me-

Hopefully you're able to return it?
Steve
Well spotted. These old dials are so delicate. I wonder how fakers are able to remove and reprint logos so well. Why Carrera and not Camaro is beyond me.

Why Carrera and not Camaro is beyond me.

Sheer laziness. All they know is that Carreras bring higher prices than Camaros, and look similar enough, so why not