Forums Latest Members
  1. rocket3

rocket3 Mar 19, 2017

This is my first post, so forgive me if the protocol is in correct. I am restoring a 3 x register Camaro
    and am having great difficulty sourcing 2 x pushers. I have seen pushers advertised from Switzerland
    but the seller can not tell me the thread size inside the pushers. I require pushers that will accept 2.40mm
    stems. Other sizes of pushers needed, diameter 4.40mm, length 6.65mm. Are the correct pushers smooth
    as opposed to fluted? Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated. I reside in New Zealand.

2. SteveP

SteveP Mar 21, 2017

Hi rocket-sounds an interesting project! I can let you know the likely info if I could have the serial and model numbers please (from between the lugs) plus a photo always helps too! Feel free to message me directly or reply here, whichever you prefer!
    Many thanks,

Steve

matthew_VA and rocket3 like this.
  3. rocket3

rocket3 Mar 22, 2017

Many thanks Steve for posting a reply. Between the lower lugs the serial # 73643
    between upper lugs # 193305. Movement is Valjoux 7736.
    Deep brown dial , looks black at a glance. I reside in New Zealand payment for parts
    via visa, paypal etc, no problem. My daughter has identical Springer Spaniel to yours over
    here! regards Ralph

4. rocket3

rocket3 Mar 29, 2017

Hi Steve, not sure if you got my last reply 2-3 days ago, but yes I need complete pushers,
    3 x parts to them basically. Can send photo from my phone but need an email address thanks.
    Not familiar with sending to this forum & may end up in wrong place! cheers Ralph (NZ)

5. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Mar 30, 2017

Where are you in NZ Ralph? I'm in Auckland.

6. SteveP

SteveP Mar 31, 2017

Hi Ralph-PM sent now!
    Thanks
    Steve

rocket3 likes this.