Forums Latest Members
  1. hankfree

hankfree Sep 17, 2020

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in the forum, I tried searching through old posts but could not find the answer so hopefully one of you can help.

My connected screen is finally giving up on me and starting to discolor so I figured it was time to retire it and purchase the mechanical module. I have found the Calibre 5 module online but am having a tough time finding the Calibre 16 which I would prefer. I assume it is too late to purchase these from Tag themselves as I cannot find them anywhere on their website.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Hank

PXL_20200917_163508672.jpg
  2. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Sep 17, 2020

Hi @hankfree , and welcome!

There are some connected modules (head only) for sale at ebay, and also in our Marketplace, so it could be an easy fix/swap for your Connected, in case you also want to keep its smartwatch function

About the Calibre 16 module (I love it! ::love::), it’s not in the website anymore, but maybe you can still order it at your usual AD or TAG Heuer Boutique by its part number: ACBF2A80
    8BDAB6E7-FBE8-451B-82B6-23172CAFA8CD.jpeg
    In case it’s not sold out, it also could reach the TAG Heuer outlet stores, with 30% discount, but not yet... a friend of mine is asking for it every week :D at the TH outlet store in La Roca Village (close to Barcelona, from Bicester group) with no luck at the moment. Good luck! ;) :thumbsup:

Anthony.R likes this.
  3. hankfree

hankfree Sep 17, 2020

Thanks for the reply. I will definitely take a look around and call a local outlet store here in the states and see if I have any luck.

Albert-AMG likes this.
  4. ddaenen1

ddaenen1 Sep 21, 2020

My CM45 still works perfect and i already have the calibre 5 mechanical module but i have been looking out for the calibre 16 for quite some time now without too much luck so far. We do not have an AD close to where i live so i havent had the opportunity but i would be very interested to learn if you can still order directly from TH.

Albert-AMG likes this.
  5. hankfree

hankfree Sep 21, 2020

So I would up finding one in the US. I don't know if they will ship outside of the US but this location has the Calibre 16 in stock. I spoke with someone from the store the other day and ordered it. Pretty sure they still have another in stock if anyone is looking.

https://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/woodbury-common/stores/tag-heuer

Hank

Albert-AMG likes this.
  6. ddaenen1

ddaenen1 Sep 23, 2020

Off topic but funny. I have been to Woodbury years ago when i was doing a city trip in Manhattan NYC.

7. Feanor

Feanor Sep 28, 2020

Hello,

I am selling at the moment my Calibre 5 module on Chrono24. It's in pristine condition. I am thinking of putting on sale also my Calibre 16 module (also pristine), but at a later date. If you are interested, I can keep you posted.

IMG_20200728_173922~2.jpg
  8. geoorlando17

geoorlando17 Sep 29, 2020

I have a brand new 16- never used or worn. I did PM you. Let me know.

Best,

G.

9. ponente67

ponente67 Nov 7, 2020

Hi have you already sold your 16 module?

10. Feanor

Feanor Nov 7, 2020

Hello,
    Yes, the Calibre 16 module has already a new lucky owner. The Calibre 5 is still on sale.

11. geoorlando17

geoorlando17 Nov 8, 2020

My Calibre 16 module is still brand new and available.

Best,

G.

Feanor likes this.