Calibre 02 GMT - independent hour hand or GMT hand?

I can't even find the Autavia chronograph on the website anymore. No more 'heritage' chapter and under 'autavia' only the recent aviation pieces are displayed. RIP I suppose for probably the greatest collection in the range.
At the same time you can find second hand full sets from as low as 2500, even a close to mint one the other day, with bracelet. Time to snatch up a mark 1?
I hope Tag Heuer will resist the pressure to at some point introduce a 1:1 copy of the Rindt to please the collectors, like Omega and Breitling are doing all the time.

I can't even find the Autavia chronograph on the website anymore. No more 'heritage' chapter and under 'autavia' only the recent aviation pieces are displayed. RIP I suppose for probably the greatest collection in the range.
At the same time you can find second hand full sets from as low as 2500, even a close to mint one the other day, with bracelet. Time to snatch up a mark 1?
I hope Tag Heuer will resist the pressure to at some point introduce a 1:1 copy of the Rindt to please the collectors, like Omega and Breitling are doing all the time.
I think the motorsport-themed Autavias are a thing of the past- that's Carrera/ Monaco/ Formula 1 now. My guess is that the next-generation Autavia will be a full-blown aviation design

Then I'm revising my hopes: Carrera GMT with panda dial in the 39mm case from the 160th Anniversary or Fragment special releases. It's not a vintage reissue but it would be a hell of a watch. Come on, Heuer!