BUYER BEWARE : new wave of "hyper-fakes" amongst pre-owned TAGs from eBay.

If I was a chinese business owner I would definitely have some of my employees monitor the forums as input to my R&D department, makes total sense 👍

Worst part is that none of the bidders will do this

This has been really interesting. Thank you for sharing. At first glance those pics would have fooled me, too.

I want to be surprised but I just can’t. Although I don’t think this is as good of a fake as some of the modern F1s and Aquaracers, but what I find interesting is that it’s a modern fake of an older model. I just had this conversation with someone yesterday on WatchCrunch. It’s just getting harder and harder to tell. It looks like they’re making adjustments to these fakes based on information they find here lol.

Exactly. Of course now that I pointed everything out it appears as an obvious fake. But given they had provided a genuine box and polished a couple more details...the amount of R&D that went into this watch is insane. It makes sense because it's one of the less likely watches to be faked, but also not because I can't see enough demands for theses to justify fakes this good. Idk