Bracelet options for Calibre 18 Telemeter

Hi All
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a bracelet? A while ago I’d seen a telemeter on a 19mm Tag bracelet from another model but not sure which model or bracelet reference.
Also keen to try an aftermarket BOR with well fitted end links. Any help with either of these would be appreciated!
Thanks.

Squinky or Uncle Seiko are where I'd look first for aftermarket stuff.

Lots of aftermarket BoR bracelets but finding fitting end links is a challenge. Looked long and hard for my 39mm Carrera CV and finally learned the Dan Henry BoR is a very good fit. Don't know if they would fit the Telemeter.

IMG_8204.jpg

Lots of aftermarket BoR bracelets but finding fitting end links is a challenge. Looked long and hard for my 39mm Carrera CV and finally learned the Dan Henry BoR is a very good fit. Don't know if they would fit the Telemeter.

IMG_8204.jpg
The CV on BoR is one sexy thing ::bleh::

Squinky or Uncle Seiko are where I'd look first for aftermarket stuff.
Thanks Adam, I'll have a look at the Squinky. I actually ordered the Uncle Seiko 19mm BOR for Omega but unfortunately the end links don't fit.

IMG_8204.jpg

Thanks, I'll email to see if they sell the bracelet separately?