Black Venom Autavia?

Just found this lurking on Chrono 24.
Any idea if this is authentic?

I'm not usually a fan of coated watches, so I actually almost prefer if this is NOT authentic...

That looks like a Bamford mockup, not an actual photo of a watch

I did notice these guys. I think it's "authentic" in that that Venom customise their own watches like Bamford:
http://www.blackvenomwatch.com/

Aha- thanks David. Wasn’t aware of these guys and was just getting on a plane so didn’t do any digging.
This is what I feared with all the customizing of watches and TH now getting involved. Who knows what is real and what is not. I can see 50 years down the track, collectors arguing over what was a sanctioned custom watch and which wasn’t. In saying that, I suppose with technology the way it is these days and that thing they call the WEB , dertemining these facts will be a lot easier in the future.
I keep asking myself, “am I just getting old” and opposed to change? - God I hope not.

In saying that, I suppose with technology the way it is these days and that thing they call the WEB , dertemining these facts will be a lot easier in the future.
I keep asking myself, “am I just getting old” and opposed to change? - God I hope not.
FYI, the correct name for it is "teh Interwebs".

I know this because young people told me so.

Black Venom Luxury Rebel seem to do plenty of cool blacked out customizations of current TAG Heuer watches

I saw that black/green Aquaracer the other day. I don't think it's that succesful honestly.